The approaching Christmas. And what better time to give to others and yourself? If you play golf in Madrid you can take advantage of the Christmas holidays to ask your loved ones for gifts to complete your kit best golf gifts.
Ten ideas to give to golf players
- If you are going to make a gift to a golfer, you will surely have a good set of clubs. But maybe he does not have good covers for them. Especially for woods, which are the woods that require more care? So, first idea to give to a golfer: covers for wood.
- Balls. If there's a gift for a golfer that never fails, it's the balls. At the Retamares Golf Club we like the brands of Titleist, Srixon and Callaway.
- Bags . The bag is something basic in the equipment of a golfer. It is a complement in which there is no need to skimp. So take note of what Depique offers you, the Retamares Golf Club store.
- Thermal clothing. The clothes for a golfer are something that’s always good. Both to play golf in Madrid in winter and in summer it is important that these clothes are breathable. That keeps the body safe from moisture.
- Umbrellas and plastic for the rain. Both for you and to protect your equipment on rainy days it is essential that you have a good umbrella and plastics for the equipment.
- Swiss Army knife for the golf course. Brands such as Victorinox have released special models for golfers. These have very useful tools on the field of play.
- Permanent markers to mark the balls. It is a basic gift, easy to find and very useful!
- Ones. Other gift ideas can be the tees (supports where the balls are placed), the Repair Tool, the blow counter, the markers, etc.
- Books. Although it may not seem like it, golf books can give us some useful ideas to improve our game and learn more about this sport. Some classics are Five Lessons by Ben Hogan. The modern fundamentals of golf; Golf is not the game of perfection, by Bob Rotella; o the little red golf book, by Harvey Penick.
- Finally, we propose you as an idea to give a gift to a club. In the Retamares Golf Club we have these subscriptions.